Monday, March 4, 2013

A Glimpse Of Me

So I know I'm writing different stuff here, criticizing, showing some of my favorite clothes, models. To take it, however, to a next, more personal so to speak, level I want to start posting some of my looks here. It's not probably going to be too often, especially that it's not the point of this blog. I, on the contrary to many bloggers, don't want to promote myself here. Maybe that sentence looks hypocritical, nonetheless, it's genuinely true.
So, to get started, this is my first look. It's still winter here in Warsaw, Poland where I live. However, today weather was simply delightful! Not too cold and the sun even came out. It was so good to take out sunglasses!
I'm a huge fan of vintage/thrift stores. I buy maany clothes there. The fur I'm wearing is from one. Yes, it's real. But I consider being eco by doing this actually. I mean, I'm re-using it, right?
Underneath, not too easy to see, but there, is a long black sweater. The sweater is from New Look, the shoes too. The bag is from Atmosphere and the beanie from Reserved.
If you have any comments I'll be happy to read them! (Sorry for poor quality, will try to improve!)



No comments:

Post a Comment