Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fall 2013 RTW Paris - Part 3

Sadly, as all good things, the Paris Fashion Week has come to an end. I must say although I did find many interesting looks, lots of inspiration, I am a bit disappointed. I feel like there is something missing.
The last shows were the, so to speak, fancy ones. Alexander McQueen, Valentino etc.
Being a huge fan of Elie Saab I could basically post most of his looks here. Similairly to this fall proposal from Valentino - loved! so many!
Thankfully, in fashion new things appear all the time, you can't get bored. After these intense fahsion-filled weeks comes the time of coping with all the creations you saw. I am overflowing with inspiration and ideas, one may say I'm "fashion high".
Enjoy the last images from the Fall 2013 Ready-To-Wear collections! (Images from style.com)


  • Elie Saab - As I mentioned earlier, he is one of my all time favorite designers. His gowns so many times capture the essence of my taste. Sometimes looking at this mans creations, I almost feel like we know each other personally. I feel almost like he is designing directly for me. All my love to Elie!






  • Alexander McQueen - One may argue for these looks being ready-to-wear. Nevertheless no one can deny the fact that they are truly masterpieces. This one especially caught my attention. The queen-like spirit to it is capturing.



  • Hermès - Simple yet elegant, a classic black suit-white shirt combo. Would go to my wardrobe!


  • Valentino - Last but surely NOT least. Long show but worth watching. Even though a bit puritanic, very beautiful. Elegance and class.

Beautiful polish fresh face - Magdalena Jasek




Manon! I think I'm obsessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment