Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fall 2013 RTW Paris - part 1

Yeah, so in basically every American movie you watch, you get the two cliches about Paris - the city of love and the city of fashion. As the first I don't know, honestly don't care, the second is true. Lasting over 7 days, the Fashion Week is full of shows of the most known designers. Some are quirky, ok, to me even simply stating: awful, others are interesting with looks worth noting. Especially eye catching for me was Philipp Plein's one. The background, devilish. If the dark side looks like in his show, take me there! I must confess a lot of fur caught my attention and made me dreamy...
So here's the first part of the Paris Fall 2013 RTW collections (images: style.com)


  • Philipp Plein - As written earlier! Great rock-chic style. Would definitely wear!




  • Martin Grant - That fur! I would love to have it in my closet! And just look at those shoes - adorable!


  • Lanvin - Don't you just adore Alber Elbaz? I do! Especially when he presents me with a coat and a fur stole AND goes black! 

  • Guy Laroche - On the one hand a simple and classic, on the other an interesting. Great material, the illusion of how it floats! Again - I would so wear it!




  • Jean Paul Gaultier - I must confess I wasn't thrilled with this collection. Too 80's-crazy. But this look... This one made me CRAZY. Everything is just perfect! The clothes, the shoes, the model. It's just got this "thing"!

  • Isabel Marant - The shoes are a big no-no for me. Sport shoes on heels/platforms?! Are you people insane! Never ever! But when I finally look past this terrible element, I see this simple cut, clean look, which I'm drawn too. It's minimalistic yet cozy. A great combo!

  • Christian Dior - When the news that Raf Simmons is the new designer for Dior came out, I wept. Seriously, how can someone who did minimalistic Jil Sander come to luxurious, elegant Dior?! I still stand with my opinion that he was not the right choice for the job, but looking at these two looks, with the Christian Dior New Look essence, I gain hope! + Manon Leloup!




  • Chalayan - Look no 1 - manly, look no 2 - geometric! I'm going with them! Something different. More laid-back, yet with class.  





No comments:

Post a Comment