Friday, February 22, 2013

Fall 2013 RTW London - few favorites

The previous post covered my favorite looks from the shows that happened in New York, so no time for the shows that were held in London.
I love the most fashion shows that present the fall collections. Lately I've become more and more obsessed with the color black. No, I'm not a goth. It's just I've come to realize that black is my personal definition of elegance. That is why most looks I post here are in that color. A post about "Black" is however going to be a different, for sure much longer, topic. 
So going back to the London shows. Looks that stuck with me were presented by David Koma, Temperley London, and (I know, I know, classic right?) Burberry Prorsum (pictures from style.com) : 
  • David Koma - wow, I mean talk about the 'rock chic' look. The outfits just screams original! And those shoes! To die for!


  • Temperley London - here a complete opposite - the color white. This piece looks so cozy, warm. And the gloves just give it the extra kick of elegance... 


  • Burberry Prorsum - a Burberry trench coat is something each fashionista it-girl must have in her wardrobe. This specific coat I liked the most. Look closely at it - you can almost feel the delicacy of the material on your skin, can't you? And it's a classic - a simple cut, nothing extravagant.




Coming up next - Milan shows!
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment