Friday, February 22, 2013

Fall 2013 RTW Milan - part 1

So the fashion week in Milan is still going on up until Monday, but to my pleasant surprise, there are so many looks I've found beautiful and interesting I just have to post some of them already! I'm so excited!
Again, all pictures from style.com :

  • Alberta Ferretti - a chic and elegant look - transparent + lace!

  • Dsquared² - honestly, some pieces (for example these) reminded me of some looks designed by John Galliano for the house of Dior. Talk about glamour!




  • Blumarine - apart from this great coat I was drawn to the model, Manon Leloup - simply gorgeous face!




  • Prada - talk about the "wet" look. Take a lace-transparent dress, throw over a fur coat - dramatically sexy!

  • Luisa Beccaria - the first piece... I know, I know, not a bridal dress, but... take me to altar even now if I can wear that dress! Lace and the 1920's look - my heart is melting. The second look with the 1940's character to it - in love too!





  • Francesco Scognamiglio - probably my best discovery at the Milan FW. After watching his new collection I went along with it and watched his older ones. His aesthetics spoke to me. Bam! In love yet again! I strongly encourage you to look at other collections by this genius






No comments:

Post a Comment