Sunday, April 14, 2013

Black Spring Shoes

Yes, I worship black, no, I don't worship satan.
Anyhow the last couple of days I've spent looking EVERYWHERE for spring boots, high heels to be exact. And nothing. Malls, online stores, nothing elegant and black to be found. Finally I started looking on net-a-porter.com and other similar websites. There, of course, amazing shoes! But with equally amazing prices. Oh, will I live to the day when good shoes will not cost fortunes?
Below are some gorgeous boots I found on those websites. For now I'm just going to enjoy them visually. Bon appetit!

Christian Louboutin Equestria Leather Platform Ankle Boots

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Cap

Christian Louboutin Daf Booty

Acne Pistol Leather Ankle Boots

Rag & Bone Kinsey Boots

Stella McCartney Faux Leather and Faux Suede Wedge Boots

Jean-Michel Cazabat Zoulu Ankle Boot

Jil Sander Belted Ankle Boot

Jil Sander Leather Monk-strap Ankle Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment