Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Spring

Happy! Spring has FINALLY decided to show up in Warsaw! The sun has come out and even though it's still fairly cold hope has been born! Hope for warm weather!
Anyhow I'm still running around in my fur coat, that's not changed. Every time I put it on I thank God I bought it, one of the best investments in my life!
So below a pic of me (sorry, bad quality again) taken a few days ago by my friend Tina.
Fur coat and viscose blouse are from a thrift shop.
Shoes and leather pants are from Pimkie.
Glasses and bag from H&M.
Thats why I take no excuse for a bad look - it's really easy to find cheap, good quality and of great style clothes.
If you have any comments on the look feel free to write!


A close up of the blouse - it's transparent and has a cute ribbon tie

No comments:

Post a Comment