Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daphne Groeneveld - My blond exception

Normally you wont catch me saying a good thing about blonds, I hate them. Maybe it's the stereotype, maybe most blonds I meet I find simply dumb, who knows. Anyway this one is an exception. Daphne Groneveld, blond beauty rocked my world! I mean look at those lips! Amazing! She has this charm about her too when she smiles in the most cute way in the world, I mean you can't dislike her!
This dutch darling is whooshing on the catwalks and doing editorials, her career is on the fast lane. She's walked for every important designer - from Chanel to Givenchy, from Jil Sander to Prada.
She's been on the cover of Vogue, is the star in the present H&M campaign, is the face of perfumes by Calvin Klein, Dior... Can one dream of a better portfolio? And all that with that heart warming smile and genuine! You go Daphne!











 







No comments:

Post a Comment