Sunday, April 7, 2013

Black Spring

Although spring is not to be seen still in Warsaw, I have been completing my wardrobe with clothes for the season.
I've always been against the "colory-clothes" in the spring collections. I'm not a fan of color. As Coco Chanel said:
"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."
That is a statement I fully agree with. That's why while buying clothes for the season, in a store I go straight to the black and white ones.
Here are a few great elements I found that are definitely ones I am looking for or already have for the spring. In this post only clothes, in a few next ones I will post shoes, bags etc.


Dolce Gabbana Ruffled Lace Cotton Blend Blouse

Equipment Earl Chiffon Paneled Silk Shirt



Alexander McQueen Silk and Chiffon Top

Michael Kors Split Sleeve Silk Georgette Blouse

Alexander McQueen Crepe Frock Coat

Saint Laurent Leather Skinny Pants

Balmain Low Rise Skinny Jeans

Mason by Michelle Mason Snake Snakeeffect Leather and Ponte Pencil Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment